High-quality Ringke ID tempered glass is the perfect way to protect your screen from scratches and impacts. It has a thickness of 0.3 mm and a hardness of 9H, which is a sufficient value to effectively protect the screen, with high resistance of the glass itself to superficial scratches. It has also been covered with a hydrophobic and oleophobic layer, which reduces the degree of leaving fingerprints on the screen.
Trust the Ringke brand and its excellent quality!
* The glass is cut only on a flat part with an embossed structure, in accordance with and based on a die prepared by the manufacturer of a given phone model.
** Due to various milling, after installing the screen protector, a delicate air halo may form around the screen. This is a natural situation and depends on the device itself.
1) Start the installation in the bathroom right after taking a bath - the steam will absorb all the dust from the atmosphere and it will not interfere with the installation.
2) Thoroughly clean and degrease the surface of the screen, and then use a dry cloth to polish it to a shine.
3) Install the cover as evenly as possible - you can position it with two sheets of tape, gluing them to the side of the device.
4) Get rid of air bubbles by pressing the whole thing in circular motions for several dozen seconds. Do it so that the adhesive layer bonds to the screen as tightly as possible.
- 100% Original
- Packed in the original packaging
- Scratch resistance up to 9H
- 0.3mm thick tempered glass
- Has an oleophobic layer
- Contoured 2.5D edges
- Does not affect touch sensitivity
- Dimensions: 43x35mm
4 x Ringke ID glass
1 x Installation kit